Monday, February 13, 2006

YapperNut - another Skype Phone

I've always been very interested in Skype
related products and have been on the
lookout for something simple and friendly
to use - yet cheap. I think I got my answer.

YapperNut
is a product developed by two
stanford guys who were going through the
same pain - using Skype without being tied
down to the phone. The best thing I like
about it is that it is cordless - doubles up
as a normal phone - and for dialling Skypeout
numbers - you can just press ##phonenumber#

the number doesn't need to be registered as a
speed dial number under your Skype . That
means literally -no configuration is needed on
the PC. I am thinking of sending one home to
my parents so that they can call me here in
Singapore for 0.017 euro cents!

I've ordered the product - will write a more detailed
review once I've tested and used it

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home